Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

All About Me


Hi! I am Jaycee. This is what you need to know about me...

I am an 8th grader attending Kapa'a Middle School. I was born on July 15, 2000. My favorite classes are art and GT. I have two siblings, a brother and a sister,  and a cat named Cuppie (short for Cupcake) (check this out!). Overall, I am pretty boring; I have been doing ballet with Kaua'i Dance Center for about seven years, and playing piano (even though I don't enjoy it) for about 3 years.

Music makes me happy and I listen to a lot of it. Since I dance, I get to hear a variety of music. I really love One Direction5SOS, and Justin Bieber. I am going to a One Direction concert with Zoey in September! I am very excited. My favorite albums are Midnight Memories+Journals and Believe

One of my dreams is to travel all over the world. Places I would really want to go include VeniceLondon, and Paris. Some of my favorite cities are San FranciscoNew York CitySeattle, and Boston. I really want to go to a college in San Francisco when I am older. 





2 comments:

  1. I like your background picture! Why can't I be there right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is really nice!

    ReplyDelete