Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spherical Panoramas


 These are my two of my spherical panoramas. To create them, I used a camera to take 10- 15 vertically oriented pictures going from left to right, while getting about 10%- 15% overlap, in a complete circle. Next, I used Adobe Camera Raw to edit and enhance my photos. Using Photoshop's Photomerge function, the images were stacked into a panorama. Then, I compressed the panorama into a square and used the filtered the image to the polar coordinate setting. Finally, I used a circular marquee tool to select my spherical panorama, feathered the edges, and applied a black or white background to it.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute and I love the background you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your background. it's very nice

    ReplyDelete